Who are we?
Light on cash? Sell your old bike parts with us!
The Cycling Treasure Chest was created to help those light on cash have an opportunity to fix issues, make changes, get an upgrade to their bike without emptying their wallet. Check out our great selection of lightly used parts, frames, wheels, etc. by visiting our store.
Sell your bike parts
Get chest credit by selling your old parts with us.
How does it work?
Email us at email@example.com with a description of the item you wish to sell, as well as pictures. Include in your email your name, phone number and your location.
1. If you are interested in trading for one of our parts/bikes, let us know what you wish to trade for (links help if they're on the site)
2. If you have a price in mind, tell us and we'll either accept, decline, or make a counter-offer.
3. If you are unsure the value of your item, we will offer you a fair price for it. While we will not make an offer on every part/bike presented to us, we WILL respond to you.
4. When we come to an acceptable agreement on price, you will arrange to ship the item to us for inspection.
5. Once item is received and we are satisfied with the item, we will issue you chest credit to be used in our shop.
6. For complete bikes and frames, we require a copy of your drivers license/ID, as well as the serial number.
What We Are Interested in:
We are interested in mid to high level bicycle parts, frames, complete bikes, parts such as cranks, saddle, seat posts, front or rear derailleurs, etc.. We focus mainly on road bikes, mountain bikes, and gravel bikes. Age and condition is not important, as we will buy bikes as new as 2013.
We DO NOT BUY the following:
- Department store bikes (Walmart/target/Kmart bikes such as Huffy, Pacific, Next, Magna, Motiv, Mongoose, Diamondback, Mt Tek, Vertical, etc.)
- Kids bikes
- Low end Schwinn bikes (Varsity, Traveler, Continental, Racer...)
- Women's bikes with a drop top tube frame (unless you know it is a high end bike)
- BMX bikes
- Old 3 speed bikes (unless you know it's a high end bike)
NOTE TO BIKE THIEVES:
We do NOT tolerate bike theft. If you attempt to sell us a stolen bike, it will be IMMEDIATELY reported to the police. We openly share information related to stolen bikes with police and sheriff departments around the country. If you've had your bike stolen, you can register it by visiting Stolen Bicycle Registry website.